Yes, all the numbers from your Speed Dial list will always be called via Skype. If you are dialing a regular number without using pre-dialing keys like ** or #, the device will use configuration settings to decide if it will use Skype or your Land Line. You can tell if Skype is used by listening to the sound coming out of your handset when the phone starts dialing. If Skype is used, you will hear Skype dial up tone before the call is established.
Articles in this section
- Why do I not hear a credit notice when calling from my phone?
- Is there a way to determine if FREETALK® Connect•Me is using my land line or Skype when I am calling a number?
- Is a Long Distance call treated as International or Domestic?
- How do I block an incoming number?
- Do I need to have a separate Skype name for my FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- I would like to have two FREETALK® Connect•Me devices on the same local network. Is this possible?
- Can I use the same Skype name with my FREETALK® Connect•Me and desktop or smart phone Skype client at the same time?
- How do I print my Speed Dial list?
- I do not have a Skype name. Can i still use FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- How can I tell if I have any notifications from my telco?