If your FREETALK® Connect•Me is not allowing you to dial out or receive any calls, please check the indicator LED light on the front side of the product casing. If the light is not green or not on at all, the device will be unable to make calls. In this case, please unplug the device from the power socket and then plug it back in. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support department.
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my username/password to login. How do I reset it?
- I am having trouble accessing FREETALK® Connect•Me configuration interface on my Windows based computer. What do I do?
- I am using a Mac and cannot find the device using the instructions I received. What do i do?
- During the setup wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that my landline is not available. Is this a problem?
- While setting up the device in the Setup Wizard, my phone line was found, but I am still unable to use it. Why?
- I have forgotten my Skype name and/or password. What do I do?
- Freetalk Connect•Me is not appearing in uPnP devices on Windows XP
- I cannot see caller ID
- My FREETALK® Connect•Me is not allowing me to call anyone. What is going on?
- Why do I hear an ERROR notice when I am dialing?