FREETALK® Connect•Me has intelligent routing capability to know if either Skype or your Land line should be used in a given scenario. If you select domestic and international calls to be made via Skype, all the calls to those destinations will automatically be made with Skype no matter if they are on your Speed Dial list or not.
Articles in this section
- Why do I not hear a credit notice when calling from my phone?
- Is there a way to determine if FREETALK® Connect•Me is using my land line or Skype when I am calling a number?
- Is a Long Distance call treated as International or Domestic?
- How do I block an incoming number?
- Do I need to have a separate Skype name for my FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- I would like to have two FREETALK® Connect•Me devices on the same local network. Is this possible?
- Can I use the same Skype name with my FREETALK® Connect•Me and desktop or smart phone Skype client at the same time?
- How do I print my Speed Dial list?
- I do not have a Skype name. Can i still use FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- How can I tell if I have any notifications from my telco?