This happens because FREETALK® Connect•Me will ring long enough to give you time to pick up the call. If you pick up the call from another phone or a FAX machine sharing the same Land Line, the FREETALK® Connect•Me will ring the entire cycle then stop. To avoid the problem we suggest to connect all the phones including the FAX machine through FREETALK® Connect•Me phone port instead of using parallel set-up.
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my username/password to login. How do I reset it?
- I am having trouble accessing FREETALK® Connect•Me configuration interface on my Windows based computer. What do I do?
- I am using a Mac and cannot find the device using the instructions I received. What do i do?
- During the setup wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that my landline is not available. Is this a problem?
- While setting up the device in the Setup Wizard, my phone line was found, but I am still unable to use it. Why?
- I have forgotten my Skype name and/or password. What do I do?
- Freetalk Connect•Me is not appearing in uPnP devices on Windows XP
- I cannot see caller ID
- My FREETALK® Connect•Me is not allowing me to call anyone. What is going on?
- Why do I hear an ERROR notice when I am dialing?