To enable/disable call forwarding on the configured call forwarding number, go to FREETALK® Connect•Me configuration interface, then click on call forwarding main menu item on the top of the page. If you previously had configured a number for call forwarding, you will see it listed on this page. To disable/enable the number without removing it from the setup, please click either the disable or enable button.
Articles in this section
- Why do I not hear a credit notice when calling from my phone?
- Is there a way to determine if FREETALK® Connect•Me is using my land line or Skype when I am calling a number?
- Is a Long Distance call treated as International or Domestic?
- How do I block an incoming number?
- Do I need to have a separate Skype name for my FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- I would like to have two FREETALK® Connect•Me devices on the same local network. Is this possible?
- Can I use the same Skype name with my FREETALK® Connect•Me and desktop or smart phone Skype client at the same time?
- How do I print my Speed Dial list?
- I do not have a Skype name. Can i still use FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- How can I tell if I have any notifications from my telco?