The sign in form is used to log into your existing Skype account. If you do not have one, then you would use "Create new account" to create one.
Articles in this section
- Why do I not hear a credit notice when calling from my phone?
- Is there a way to determine if FREETALK® Connect•Me is using my land line or Skype when I am calling a number?
- Is a Long Distance call treated as International or Domestic?
- How do I block an incoming number?
- Do I need to have a separate Skype name for my FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- I would like to have two FREETALK® Connect•Me devices on the same local network. Is this possible?
- Can I use the same Skype name with my FREETALK® Connect•Me and desktop or smart phone Skype client at the same time?
- How do I print my Speed Dial list?
- I do not have a Skype name. Can i still use FREETALK® Connect•Me?
- How can I tell if I have any notifications from my telco?