Your device seems to be locked. Factory reset will resolve the issue, however you will loose all the configuration data and will have to do the Setup Wizard configuration again. To initiate factory reset, use a pin needle to press and hold the reset button on the device for as long as it takes for the LED light to go off, and keep on holding it until the LED light turns red again, then release. When this is done, give the device some time to load the software. The LED light will start flashing green indicating you can access the configuration interface again. For more help on configuring your device, please refer to the Quick Setup Guide or download a new version from the Product Download section on www.freetalkconnect.com
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my username/password to login. How do I reset it?
- I am having trouble accessing FREETALK® Connect•Me configuration interface on my Windows based computer. What do I do?
- I am using a Mac and cannot find the device using the instructions I received. What do i do?
- During the setup wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that my landline is not available. Is this a problem?
- While setting up the device in the Setup Wizard, my phone line was found, but I am still unable to use it. Why?
- I have forgotten my Skype name and/or password. What do I do?
- Freetalk Connect•Me is not appearing in uPnP devices on Windows XP
- I cannot see caller ID
- My FREETALK® Connect•Me is not allowing me to call anyone. What is going on?
- Why do I hear an ERROR notice when I am dialing?