Freetalk offers a 12-month limited hardware warranty on all products (with proof of purchase) and a 90-day free software update effective from the date of purchase. During this time, if you have an issue with your product we will offer you a replacement, or at our discretion, a refund. Excluded from the warranty: damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, war, vandalism or theft, incompatibility with other hardware/software. This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights, which are unaffected.
Replacement products may be new or reconditioned. Freetalk Connect warrants any replaced or repaired product or part for ninety (90) days from shipment, or the remainder of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer.
For products sold with batteries that are not user-replaceable, in the event the battery fails during the Warranty Period, Freetalk Connect will replace the product.
Below are some guidelines we have for prolonging the life of your battery in a wireless headset from Freetalk;
- Do not discharge too low; charge more often.
- A random or partial charge is fine, the headset does not need a full charge.
- Limit the time the battery resides at full charge, especially if warm.
- Keep the battery cool. Move it away from heat-generating environments.
- Avoid sitting the headset above a radiator and on windowsills.
- High heat and full state-of-charge, not cycling, will aid towards a shorter battery life.
Physical damage to any product purchased at Freetalk.me will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling, broken plastic parts and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. We will return any physically damaged products back to the customer at the customer's expense.