Depending on the Windows version, you will be able to access your device by clicking on the start button on the bottom left corner of your screen, then open My Computer or Network Places. The link to the devices configuration interface will show under network devices via UPnP protocol. If you are having further issues, please contact our customer support department for more tips on how to resolve this.
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my username/password to login. How do I reset it?
- I am having trouble accessing FREETALK® Connect•Me configuration interface on my Windows based computer. What do I do?
- I am using a Mac and cannot find the device using the instructions I received. What do i do?
- During the setup wizard, FREETALK® Connect•Me informed me that my landline is not available. Is this a problem?
- While setting up the device in the Setup Wizard, my phone line was found, but I am still unable to use it. Why?
- I have forgotten my Skype name and/or password. What do I do?
- Freetalk Connect•Me is not appearing in uPnP devices on Windows XP
- I cannot see caller ID
- My FREETALK® Connect•Me is not allowing me to call anyone. What is going on?
- Why do I hear an ERROR notice when I am dialing?